Courgette is a food that offers infinite possibilities for cooking and stands out for being very healthy due to its high fibre content and low calorie content. The cream or puree is an ideal dish both as a main dish and as a starter.
The courgette cream at Monsieur Cuisine is a simple dish that is quick and easy to prepare and won't take much time.
Courgette cream recipe with Monsieur Cuisine step by step
This recipe is suitable for both the Monsieur Cuisine Plus and the Monsieur Cuisine Connect and can be used with this food processor. The first step to get started is to prepare the ingredients needed to make cream of courgette soup.
- 800 grams courgettes with skin
- 200 grams of chopped potato
- 40 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 100 grams of chopped onion
- 500 ml water
- 8 cheese portions
- Salt to taste
5 steps to cooking a courgette cream on Monsieur Cuisine
This courgette cream recipe is ideal for dinner, as it is a light and nutritious dish. It is also perfect as a starter or to accompany another dish. Its simple preparation steps will make it your best ally for any occasion:
- Add the chopped courgette and onion to the mixing bowl. Close the glass with the measuring cup on and program 12 seconds on speed 6.
- Lower the remains stuck to the wall with the spatula towards the blades and add the EVOO. Close the glass again with the measuring spoon removed and program 10 minutes on speed 2. The temperature should reach 120 degrees.
- Add the potato, water and salt to taste. Close the lid with the measuring spoon on, program 20 minutes at speed 1. The temperature should reach 120 degrees.
- Add the cheese and close the lid with the measuring spoon on. Program 1 minute at speed 10.
- If it doesn't seem to be well blended when you open it, you can reprogram it at the same speed for 30 seconds and it's ready to serve! It can be served cold in summer and hot in winter, you decide.
What to accompany the courgette cream with
When presenting it, you can accompany it with some bread croutons for a more traditional touch, or even try some cheese croutons for a more original flavour. You can also serve it with a few cubes of ham or sprinkle with a little pepper and a spoonful of grated cheese.
To finish, add a dash of Organic EVOOits light apple, tomato and almond aromas and its herbal notes are a perfect match for the courgette cream.
Now you know all the steps about how to make courgette cream at Monsieur Cuisinea hot or cold cream, perfect for all kinds of occasions. For dinner, to accompany your favourite recipe or as a first course, you decide. Its irresistible taste will make you want to repeat.
Courgette cream recipe: quick and easy
Looking for a recipe that's easy to make and healthy too? Cream of courgette soup is perfect, takes less than 30 minutes to prepare and is ideal for any occasion. ....
Recipe courgette cream Thermomix
A healthy and creamy courgette cream recipe that is ready to eat in less than 30 minutes. It is suitable for vegetarians, can be eaten either hot or cold,...