A healthy and creamy courgette cream recipe that is ready to eat in less than 30 minutes. It is suitable for vegetarians and can be eaten either hot or cold, as it has an exquisite flavour.
Its short preparation time makes it the perfect weeknight alternative for lunch or dinner. Plus, it's a great way to use up those excess courgettes when they're in season. Take note of this delicious recipe for courgette cream ThermomixYou'll love it so much that you won't be able to resist making it often.
Ingredients for making courgette cream in the Thermomix
Take note of the ingredients needed to make courgette cream so that you have them ready to enjoy a delicious lunch. These quantities are perfect for four servings.
- 400 grams of courgette with skin
- 40 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 40 grams of cream cheese
- 50 g chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable stock
- 10 grams of butter
- 500 ml water
- Salt to taste
- ground black pepper
- 1 clove of garlic (optional)
How to make courgette cream in the Thermomix
The preparation steps are so simple that there are only four. We warned you, it would become one of your favourite recipes for its easy preparation and exquisite flavour.
- Place the onion and garlic (optional) in the glass of the Thermomix and chop for 3 seconds on speed 5. Scrape down the sides with the spatula when finished.
- Add the chopped courgette with the skin and the EVOO. Close the mixing bowl and cook for 10 minutes on speed 2 until the temperature reaches 120 C.
- Add the water, the tablespoon of vegetable stock, salt to taste and ground black pepper. Close the mixing bowl and programme for 15 minutes on speed 1 until it reaches 100°C.
- Add the butter and cream cheese to the blender and blend for one minute. You should gradually increase the speed from 4 to 8.
Recommendations for eating Thermomix courgette purée
You can eat this cream hot, warm or cold during the summer months. It is a perfect dish for any season, but we especially love it in winter, as it is delicious freshly made.
However, the rest is also great for it and it remains just as delicious for the next few days. If you have leftovers or want to make a larger quantity for several days, you can store it in a closed container in the fridge for up to 3 days.You can even freeze it.
By submitting it, you can accompany it with croutons and a little ground black pepper. Chopped fresh herbs, toasted nuts or grated cheese are also great. And to finish it off, a good splash of Organic EVOOThe light aroma of apple, tomato and almond combines perfectly with this cream.
The recipe for courgette cream Thermomix will become one of your favourite dishes, not only in winter, but in any season of the year. The star dish for a meal with friends, at home or as a starter for lunch, you decide, it's a real treat!