Muffins are a classic pastry, perfect for breakfast, snacks or to accompany a coffee if you have guests at home. Everyone loves them and they are delicious, but what if you could also make them with EVOO to enjoy their benefits?
Take note of this recipe to make the best madeleines at Monsier Cuisine with Olive Oil. So easy to make that you won't be able to resist making them often. Fluffy and with a delicious lemon flavour.
Ingredients for muffins
- 250 ml of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Arbequina variety o Royal
- 250 ml milk
- 3 eggs
- 250 grams of sugar
- 1 lemon zest
- 375 grams of flour
- 1 sachet of yeast
For this recipe it is advisable to use a mild extra virgin olive oil variety. For this reason, we have chosen Arbequina or Royal, although if you like stronger flavours you can also use the Picual variety.
Steps to make madeleines at Monsier Cuisine
- Step 1. Place the whisk attachment in the mixing bowl and add the ingredients. Add the eggs, sugar and lemon zest. Mix for 4 minutes on speed 2 with a temperature of 37 degrees.
- Step 2. Set the Monsier Cuisine on speed 2 with a temperature of 37 degrees for 6 minutes. Remove the glass from the lid and gradually add the Extra Virgin Olive Oil during the first 3 minutes. In the remaining time, add the milk, also slowly.
- Step 3. Open the lid and remove the whisk attachment (butterfly). Add the flour and yeast. Then mix on speed 3 for 2 minutes, also at 37 degrees C. The dough is ready!
- Step 4. Let it stand for at least two hours in the fridge, but it is best to let it stand until the next day.
- Step 5. Heat the dough in the oven at 200 degrees with heat up and down for 15 minutes. It is advisable to preheat it first.
Let them cool and... ready to drink. Super easy, isn't it? They last several days in perfect condition, although you can also freeze them and they keep their flavour. The amount that comes out is for about 20 muffins, so it's up to you.
Now you know the best recipe for muffins in Monsieur Cuisine with Olive OilFollow these steps, enjoy its exquisite flavour and sponginess.
At Verde Divino you can buy quality EVOO to add a unique touch to these delicious muffins. Choose the Royal variety or the variety Arbequina for a milder flavour are our favourites for this recipe!