Did you know that you can make healthy dessert recipes with extra virgin olive oil? EVOO has many uses, both in and out of the kitchen, thanks to its numerous benefits for the body. Whether you are a pastry lover, you want to surprise your guests, or you want to learn other uses for olive oil, you will love these recipes. Whether you are a beginner or an expert in the kitchen, they are simple to make and delicious. Take note of how to make a picual oil flanA pleasure for the palate!
The flan of EVOO with Picual variety is one of the best desserts to innovate in the kitchen, it has a unique flavour. It is an original recipe with which you can surprise your guests, but with a traditional sweet flavour. It stands out for having a smooth texture thanks to the fat provided by the olive oil. The secret is to use a differential quality EVOO, this will make the difference between a normal dessert and an exquisite sweet. It is ideal for making a delicious dessert when you have guests at home or even to treat yourself from time to time after meals. If you are wondering how to make a flan of Picual EVOObut first you should take note of the ingredients you need to prepare:
- 750 ml milk
- 125 ml of Extra Virgin Olive Oil of Picual variety
- 220 g sugar
- 1 tablespoon of aniseed seeds
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 organic lemon peel
Take a look at the method of elaboration:
- Step 1Use a saucepan to infuse the milk with the cinnamon stick, the lemon peel (only the yellow part) and the aniseed. When it boils, remove it and wait for it to cool.
- Step 2In a bowl, add the eggs with the sugar and the extra virgin olive oil Picual. This is a very important step and you must make sure that the oil is well integrated with the rest of the ingredients to achieve the right texture. Whisk the mixture for at least 2 minutes.
- Step 3Strain the milk and slowly add the flavoured milk from the first step. Keep whisking until everything is well blended.
- Step 4Put liquid caramel in the bottom of the mould(s) and then pour the mixture from the previous step.
- Step 5Bake in a bain-marie for approximately 40 minutes at a temperature of 170 ºC.
- Step 6Remove the mould from the oven and let it cool down to room temperature. Once cooled, you can store it in the fridge until ready to eat.